I Love Christmas Music!!!
There's just something special about the Christmas season as well as the music that comes with it. Whether the songs are about Christ, Santa, snowflakes, or cuddling up by the fire, Christmas songs are just so much fun. With the extreme excitement of Christmas in the air (our decorations have been up for about 3 weeks now), I took the time to create what is officially* the greatest Christmas music playlist in history. The playlist includes everything from Elvis to Sinatra to the Trans-Siberian Orchestra to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir to The Carpenters to Martina McBride to Josh Groban and so many, many more. In all, it's over 9 hours of Christmas goodness!!!I've mentioned the free computer program SimplifyMedia before; if you haven't tried it out, now is the perfect time. Sign up, connect with up to 30 friends/family (i.e. me + 29 others), and listen to other people's music. If you link up with our account I'm sure you'll enjoy our 'Favorites - Christmas' playlist, and of course I'm always looking to hear some new great music. I can't think of better music to share than Christmas music!
If you have any questions about SimplifyMedia, let me know. It's simple, unobtrusive, and so cool. I use the program every day to listen to my music from home while I'm at work... it's been especially difficult today to not break out in "Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow" in my cubicle. (If you do sign up, our username is 'yrthegood1staken'.)
*Official poll results. Poll conducted by me, taking a random sampling of me, with pretend questions designed, asked, and answered by me. Zero percent margin of error.
Labels: music













Dad (Brett)
Mom (Erin)
Aeriana ('Wacko', 'Princess')
Zoe Jean ('Stinker', 'Cutie')




1 Comments:
I love Christmas music too! We've been listening to it for the last 2 months in the car. I start early! :) The pictures of my tree is using Natural Light. To be honest, I'm still learning how to use my camera so I was surprised to see that they came out so well. The tree is right next to my frontdoors. My front doors are two gigantic windos so they let in lots of light. It was about 2pm when I shot the pic. Most of the time when I am purposely trying to use natural light, they come out orange like you were saying. Don't worry, it's not a weird question. Hope that helps calm your curiosity.
Post a Comment
<< Home