
Dad (Brett)
All around
rockstar geek. Brett enjoys his job as a Clinical Data Manager (helping research medical breakthroughs at Celgene); in his time off he enjoys reading books, watching movies, and learning new tricks on his camera and in Photoshop. He absolutely adores his wife and 2 daughters.

Mom (Erin)
Complete supermom. Erin loves her job as a Youth Field Researcher (aka 'mother'); in her plentiful spare time (ha!) she enjoys sleeping, re-reading Twilight or Harry Potter, and cuddling with Brett.

Aeriana ('Wacko', 'Princess')
Hybrid Angel/Devil. Aeriana loves her mommy and daddy, each of whom she loves to test at times and pretend innocence at others. A veritable sponge, Aeriana wants to do anything she sees an adult doing; she loves babies and especially adores her little sister, taking great care of her every need.

Zoe Jean ('Stinker', 'Cutie')
Growing fast, Zoe wants to be just like her big sister. Very goal oriented, she'll find a way to get that toy she's been looking at. She loves her pacifier and can't help but snuggle up to her blanket. Zoe is as relaxed as they come, she just loves chillin' out and watching TV.
Cute Pregnant Tummy - 39 Weeks
5 weeks since the last tummy pictures and oh boy how Erin and Aeriana have grown. We had a doctor's appointment today where we got to see another ultrasound, everything looks great and he estimates Aeriana to be about 7 lbs (though of course these estimates are hardly precise). Anyway, all is well and here are some pictures of the cute pregnant tummy.
28 Weeks

34 Weeks
39 Weeks

And proof that I've kept my
girlish figure...
6 Comments:
Wow she's ready to pop! From the front I can't really tell though, only from the side. I hope that's how I look when I'm pregnant :) Can't wait to see pictures of you cute baby!
so cute! Erin you look great!
Looks like you're "both" about ready!
Good Luck Guys!! I am so jealous! But we will catch up in a couple of weeks.
What did you find out at your Dr. appt yesterday?
Anxiously waiting for news of a new baby!!
Post a Comment
<< Home