Dad (Brett)
All around rockstar geek. Brett enjoys his job as a Clinical Data Manager (helping research medical breakthroughs at Celgene); in his time off he enjoys reading books, watching movies, and learning new tricks on his camera and in Photoshop. He absolutely adores his wife and 2 daughters.

Mom (Erin)
Complete supermom. Erin loves her job as a Youth Field Researcher (aka 'mother'); in her plentiful spare time (ha!) she enjoys sleeping, re-reading Twilight or Harry Potter, and cuddling with Brett.

Aeriana ('Wacko', 'Princess')
Hybrid Angel/Devil. Aeriana loves her mommy and daddy, each of whom she loves to test at times and pretend innocence at others. A veritable sponge, Aeriana wants to do anything she sees an adult doing; she loves babies and especially adores her little sister, taking great care of her every need.

Zoe Jean ('Stinker', 'Cutie')
Growing fast, Zoe wants to be just like her big sister. Very goal oriented, she'll find a way to get that toy she's been looking at. She loves her pacifier and can't help but snuggle up to her blanket. Zoe is as relaxed as they come, she just loves chillin' out and watching TV.















Apps We're Excited About


CarcassonneAirVideo
Angry BirdsiBooks
ShiftDropbox
iBlast MokiSentinel 2

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Two Photo Shoots, Thanksgiving and A Baby Blessing

Cutest Baby ever! Brett took some great pics of Zoe when she was still little. I love this first pose because I have a picture of me doing the same thing when I was little. :)




Another photo shoot. She's actually a few months older here than she was when she was actually blessed, but at least we took pics when she still fit in her dress. As a side note, Brett hasn't edited these yet so he may or may not be grumpy that they aren't a polished representation of his crazy photoshop/camera skills. I'll probably end up re-posting some when they get edited, but I'm trying to get to a current date on the blog, and it will drive me crazy if I don't go in chronological order... yeah I'm weird, but so is the rest of the family so I fit right in. :)


Man we have really cute kids. :)


We went down to NC for Thanksgiving and Zoe's blessing; it was so much fun. Aeriana loves her Grandpa, or as she calls him "Gan-pa". Here they are on the way back from a trip to the park.


The blessing was beautiful and wonderful. It was so awesome to have Matt and Renee there to take part in it with us.



Matt, Chad, Zoe, Brett, and Doyle. The men and the baby of the hour!


Brett's parents and us.


Uncle Riley loved to play with Aeriana (and the feelings were definitely mutual), but chasing her around was tiring. Of course, he still wanted to be close to a niece, so he look a little nap with Zoe. :)


We also celebrated Christmas at the same time since almost everyone was there. Matt, Renee, and Jaeden even joined in the fun! Isn't Jaeden the cutest!


Ahhh, the start of the obsession, she didn't even know she had just gotten her dream come true. DORA!!!!


Aeriana was almost as excited to watch other people open presents as she was to open her own. Almost.


After the blessing and presents, we all had dinner together. Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of all of us together so this will have to do. You can see the tables a bit, we had the kitchen table plus two long folding tables and we were still squished. There were 20 of us, I think. It was crazy! But awesome. I love being a part of a big family.


"Ummmm, Uncle Brody, that's a really far drop to the floor and you don't look to awake..."


Also while we were there we threw Renee a belated Baby Shower! It was the first Baby shower I had ever done and I thought I got pictures, but I guess not. I think it was fun and that everyone enjoyed it. I do know that we had awesome prizes for the games, candy and gift certificates to Borders. :) Love you Ne-Ne!

Thanksgiving was incredible with Zoe's blessing, fun holiday celebrations, family and friends. What more can you ask for?


Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger karen garner said...

I'm telling everyone to go on your blog. These are just the greatest pictures. You got pictures of so many different things. Those pictures and the memories of that amazing weekend are too awesome for words....
Brody - hmm, I agree with the "far drop to the floor" sentence...
Erin - I hope you meant YOUR family when you said this family is "weird" because certainly no one in the Garner family is weird!!

March 26, 2010 at 11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home